Friday, June 15, 2012

Post #1: There's no place like home OR Favorite Farm Family Photos

And so it begins, the inaugural post.  Who better to feature than some good lookin' kids with whom you share a few genes?  The crazy bunch below are my cousins.  It's hard to believe the oldest two are now in college, Ryan is on the high school varsity football team (Go Piggy!) and Lauryn is taller than I am.  Where does the time go? (Read: when did I get so old?)


The shoot took place at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, IL.  The natural light was beautiful and with so many large tractors, there was no shortage of fun photo opportunities.  (The photograph directly below was taken in a large tractor scoop.) This clan was so much fun to photograph; I can't wait to catch up with them all again soon!  Enjoy!


The 5 "E" cousins:  Grant, Kyle, Cael, Ryan and Lauryn.


All the boys!



Kyle's close up, while Grant looks on with his "serious" face in the background :) 
Yep- it's a green tractor (in case you were wondering)


Lauryn looking tough and leading the way.... how she puts up with four brothers, the Lord only knows....


Surprise!  My camera also shoots in color!  Were you beginning to contemplate the similarities between the Wizard of Oz and this blog?  All joking aside, I simply prefer black and white for most shots.  Especially when it subtly covers up Iowa State colors. Go HAWKSSorry Aunt Amy and Uncle Jon; I'm sure you saw that coming a mile away..........
Time out for a goofy shot.  Truth be told, I wanted my picture taken there too....


Yes, Cael, we can still see you...but you look pretty cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment